Friday, May 7, 2010

Rock Her World By Giving Her Mind Blowing G-Spot Orgasms

Have you heard about the term G-Spot before? If you have not, I guess you are new to the world of sex and orgasm. Even if you are a novice, I believe you have read about or seen the female vagina either physically or in a text book. Good. Please be informed that it is the vagina that houses the G-Spot in every girl, the positioning of the G-Spot however vary from one lady to the other. It is just about an inch or two inside her and situated at the upper wall of the vagina.

If you understand the G-Spot and how to stimulate it, you will be able to drive your woman sexually wild.

How then do I take my woman from one level of orgasm to the other by stimulating her G-Spot?

Use one or two fingers to apply pressure to the spot. Some women prefer one finger, while others like two fingers. Find out the one your woman likes. My girl love it when I apply one finger. In fact, I just finished making her mad in bed by stimulating her G-Spot, before writing this article. In addition, be aware that most women start feeling the orgasmic rush just through the application of a slow force on the G-Spot by your finger.

Conclusively, G-Spot orgasm always come with a fluid. But unlike urine, it doesn't smell neither does it stain the mattress. So you have nothing to fear about. Also, from my experience with my girl, I can confirm that G-Spot orgasm leads to longer and multiple orgasms. It however empties them of their strength, thereby making her sleep like a baby after the encounter.

Hey! Guy, I rather give her mind-blowing orgasms through the G-Spot and make her sleep thereafter, than watch her hiss at me for not been able to sexually satisfy her.

How about if I showed you how I make my woman orgasm every time we have sex. See Here For Yourself.

Do you know that whether you are a lady or a guy doesn't matter, it's all about you and your partner having the best sex and orgasm ever. It's really easy, See For Yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment